Company: Kentucky Trailer
Position: Metal Fabrication Supervisor
Supervise 10+ employees. Responsibilities also include interviewing, hiring, training and cross-training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
To perform the job successfully, the candidate should demonstrate the following Competencies:
- Customer Service
- Change Management Delegation
- Maintaining Fabrication tools and equipment
- Managing People
- Business Acumen
- Critical Thinking
- Solidworks, AutoCAD, and Nesting software experience preferred, but not required.
- Manage tool exchange with SMED
- Training and development of Fabrication on equipment (operation, operator Maintenance)
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must be fully versed in Metal Forming Operations.
- Must be familiar with lasers, deburring, CNC punches, brake presses, welding equipment, and Metal cutting shears.
- Must have experience creating shop floor layouts and Lean principles.
- Must be strong in scheduling.
To Apply visit Kentucky Trailer and complete the application under Careers